Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Echocardiogram Update


Well we received the report back regarding the Echocardiogram. This report considers the ASD 'large' . However, an Echocardiogram was done at Children's when Caleb was there for three weeks and the head cardiologist thought the ASD was small and almost closed. Therefore, we are going to send the newer Echocardiogram to Children's to get that same doctor to look at it and compare the two studies. As it has been explained to us, most ASD's close. If not, a surgery can be done to close the ASD. The surgery is not considered open heart surgery as they go through a vein in the leg up to the heart to repair the hole. As soon as we know more I will give an update.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent pieces. Keep writing such kind of info on your
site. Im really impressed by your site.
Hello there, You have performed an excellent job.
I will certainly digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends.
I'm confident they'll be benefited from this site.

Here is my site ... camhonk
Also see my webpage > 73466

Anonymous said...

I got onto blogger.cοm frоm httρ://caleb-hlebiczki.
blogspοt.com/ and I gottа say, уou havе an аttrаctіvе blоg
lауоut. Hοω lοng have уοu beеn blogging for?
Υou make гunning a blog lοоk еasy.

Τhе аll-аrounԁ looκ οf your webѕitе iѕ
fаntastic, not tο mention thе cοntеnt.


My web blοg; www.gnomerz.com